Free Online Solitaire
Your game was paused due to inactivity
You May Also Like…
Free Online Solitaire Overview
You've surely played other versions of free solitaire online, now play the best! Choose whether you draw one or three cards, save your score, and test your skills against thousands of other online solitaire players.
How to Play Free Online Solitaire
We're the solitaire pros—we created the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that comes pre-installed on Microsoft Windows. So you know this free online version of of solitaire is the real deal! Here are simple playing instructions that'll have you playing this classic game in no time.
1. Drag a solitaire card onto any card of an opposite suite and color with one greater value (i.e.: 8 after 7). Aces are considered the lowest card in the deck, while kings are the highest.
2. Click on a face-down solitaire card to flip it face up.
3. Drag or double click Aces to add them to the "card foundations” that are located in the upper right corner of the solitaire table.
4. Click on the solitaire deck in the upper left corner to draw cards. NOTE: Before beginning the game you have the option of drawing one or three solitaire cards. Try to master both!
5. Kings can be dragged or clicked to empty card stacks.
6. The goal of this free online solitaire game is to fill the four foundation stacks with cards separated by suit and arranged in order of value, from lowest to highest (Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King)
Free Online Solitaire Leaderboard
Compare your score to tens of thousands of others playing this addictively fun version of online solitaire. Do note that you'll need to create an account to be listed on the leaderboard.